March 3, 2012

Confessions, confessions.

Well, I'm waiting for the clogged tub to drain so I can take a shower. 
I'm going on the 32nd minute of waiting.
Yes, it's apparently very clogged.
I must confess, I did not take a shower yesterday.
 (Gross)
Yes, I am. 
I must also confess that I actually LOVED running today.
Usually, I loathe it. 
And I loathe the stickyness of sweat after it dries.
So...I really need that shower. 
And while we are on the subject of confessing things...
I love salsa in an extremely gluttonous way. And if we were eating chips and salsa together and you looked down to tie your shoe, i would probably drink it while you weren't looking. 
Because I love it that much.
I'm also a safety freak.
And a germ freak.
And an intense hypochondriac.
But don't worry, if you meet me..I am mostly normal.
I also must confess that today I put no vanilla in this ladies 1/2 caff, nonfat, no foam, 160 degree, vanilla latte, because she is a rude gargoyle lady, and her order is ridiculous. Not to mention she comes into my work with baby size work-out clothes and her mountainous boobs pushed practically up to heaven, and well, I just think she needs a turtle neck and talking to...but all I can do is control her beverage quality. And I'm sorry to say, I'm not sorry I did it. 
 I confess I don't paint my nails as often as I'd like.
And I watch reality tv shows more than I'd like.
I have an intense love for long hair.
And lace.
 And clothes.
And make up.
And undies.
Well, safe to say....I'm a girl.
But ANYWAAAYYY
that's enough outta me.
Plus it's finally time for me to take a shower.
Hallelujah!!!!

happy saturday y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment