February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Good morning, and happiest of valentines to you all!
I must admit I got a little carried away this year, especially when it came to wrapping 
of my valentines presents. The man wrapping paper went from manly to girly in liiiiikkkeee 2.5 seconds.
Poor Guy..:)

 


I really like holidays because holidays mean CARDS
And boy do I love to make cards. 
It's a great chance to be creative and I feel like it puts a little more meaning behind the card
I'm giving, not to stay store bought cards aren't equally thoughtful!
It is also actually relativity cheap for those of you like me who are 
desperately trying to save a buck or two.  
In other news:
I've been pretty obsessed with drawing deer lately. 
So as you can imagine that ended up being the theme of the Valentine I will be giving my valentine!

  I have a pretty fun day planned for us both, though unfortunately we are sick, and my voice is literally rancid...so here's hoping our illnesses do not prevent us from celebrating today.


But no matter what happens we will get to be together and that's good enough for me!
Whether your valentine is your man or your mother, I hope you all find a way to spread the love today because

thats what this whole day is really about right?!
Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment